We draw your attention to our cancellation conditions:
Withdrawal by the contracting party - Cancellation fee
1. 31 days before the agreed date of arrival of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract can be cancelled by the contractual partner by unilateral declaration without payment of a
2. outside the period stipulated in § 1, withdrawal by unilateral declaration of the contractual partner is only possible by paying the following cancellation fees:
- up to 30 days before the arrival date 20% of the total package price;
- up to 14 days before the arrival date 30% of the total package price;
- up to 7 days before the arrival date 60% of the total package price;
- from 6 days before the arrival date 90% of the total package price.
Withdrawal from the accommodation contract - cancellation fee Withdrawal by the accommodation provider
3. If the Accommodation Agreement provides for a down payment and the down payment was not made by the Party in due time, the Proprietor may withdraw from the Accommodation Agreement without notice.
4. If the guest does not appear by 6.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival, there is no obligation to accommodate, unless a later time of arrival has been agreed.
5. If the contractual partner has made a down payment, the premises shall remain reserved until 12.00 noon of the day following the agreed day of arrival at the latest. In the event of advance payment of more than four days, the obligation to provide accommodation ends at 6 p.m. on the fourth day, whereby the day of arrival is counted as the first day, unless the guest announces a later day of arrival.
6. 14 days before the agreed date of arrival of the contract partner at the latest, the accommodation contract can be cancelled by the accommodation provider for objectively justified reasons by unilateral declaration, unless otherwise agreed.